What Is My Purpose?

To me, my purpose in life is to help others and inspire. I know I’m only 17, but I have a lot of people admiring me. I always find myself in situations helping others without even trying. My best interest is to make sure everyone around me is okay before I am. I try to make life easier the best way I can. My friends sometimes tell me I uplift their days when they’re down and that they admire my confidence. Some friends even say they wish they had it the same, but I don’t take this the wrong way. If they’re feeling down or low in confidence, I’ll help lift them up by giving positive advice. A purpose in life can be the simplest things you do everyday without noticing. A purpose in life is our reason on earth and if this is mine,I will work everyday to strengthen my purpose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Can You Be Sick of Corona and It’s a Form of A Sickness?

Current Events