Fallacies Once Again

Today we discussed fallacies again. Instead of discussing the bad parts of fallacies ,we discussed what to do and what not to do. We commit the fallacy sins so often without even knowing. Fallacies include bad proof, wrong number of choices, and disconnect between proof and conclusion. Fallacies are also false comparisons between two thing. The all natural fallacy is assuming that family members have the same traits. I can relate because everyone thinks just because my sister and I are twins that we have to do everything the same when we barely even look alike. Another fallacy technique is false analogy. People think that if they do one thing well that they can do another just as well. We always use these techniques without even realizing that they’re  wrong. Today I realized a lot of fallacies that I’ve used before , but as I notice them I will fix them.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How Can You Be Sick of Corona and It’s a Form of A Sickness?

Current Events