Chapter 13

Today in class we discussed Chapter 13. In this chapter, Cheryl was basically hiking to go to Castle Crags. During the presentation, in the chapter we were asked how did we grieve and was it similar to Cheryl’s. I responded with the story of how my dog passed away and how it made me feel. Having these chapter discussions and presentations are relieving to my classmates and I. We all have time to vent to each other and get things off of our chests that we may be holding in. These past few days have been relieving to everyone.  I think Cheryl Strayed helped us as we read the book. This book made us think of life from different views and how we as teenagers can relate to Cheryl. I am actually enjoying reading this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Can You Be Sick of Corona and It’s a Form of A Sickness?

Current Events